Terms & Conditions
- Zackdesignz is a website offering website design and other website services run by a freelance web designer based in Singapore.
- Our website address is: https://zackdesignz.com
- Our Web Hosting Services website address is: http://webhosting.zackdesignz.com
- The “Customer” refers to the person or any representatives that is purchasing Zackdesignz’s services on behalf of themselves or the organization they represent.
- The “Services” that Zackdesignz offers refers to work such as website setup, webhosting setup, web design, web maintenance or any other services provided by Zackdesignz to the Customer.
- As such, Zackdesignz offers two website design services which are:
- Pre-designed Website Templates
- Customized Web Design
- The “Project” refers to all work pertaining to the Services requested and agreed upon by the Customer as listed on a dated Quotation issued by Zackdesignz.
- At any point in the Project, Zackdesignz will notify Customer of the Project progress and any issues or important highlights that may occur during the Project.
- Quotation refers to the Project in written form.
- This is the stage where everything except Customized Web Design will be agreed upon before first invoice and subsequent commencement of Project.
- Services and tasks that will be discussed will include but not limited to the following:
- preferred list of domain names
- email addresses and usage requirements
- preferred hosting service package
- pertaining to Pre-designed Website Templates
- Themes – Choose a WordPress Theme
- Color – font, layout, button and etc.
- Font – family, type, weight, size and etc.
- to finalize the number of web pages required
- any other features, functionality or widgets required
- Customer to bear all cost for domain name registration and web hosting subscription separate from this quotation
- We advise Customers to vet through the Quotation carefully.
- Once Quotation is confirmed and approved the first invoice will be issued.
- The payment is divided into two stages.
- A first payment is required before commencing any work for the Project.
- The first invoice will be issued and once payment is authorized and completed, the Project will commence.
- This payment is 80% of total Project cost as stated in the Quotation.
- The final/second payment will be the outstanding 20% of the Project cost that is due before website launch. Website launch will only be done once payment is authorized and completed.
- Any other task not listed in the Quotation that may or may not be related to the Project will incur additional charges.
- Method of payment will be advised in the invoice.
- Any payment made are non-refundable for any reason whatsoever in due respect to the time, effort, resources and commitment given to the Project.
- Development process is divided into 5 stages.
- Stage 1 is setting up of essential web services required for the Project as stated in the Quotation.
- Stage 2 is gathering of website content
- Stage 3 is the website design stage and first draft
- Stage 4 is where we vet the second draft
- Stage 5 is where we finalize the web design
- Customer will register domain name and subscribe to web hosting service as stated in the Quotation. Zackdesignz will advice and/or assist where necessary. This way Customer will have full control over these services at all times.
- Each party will notify the other upon successful registration and setup of both services and that Zackdesignz can proceed with the Project.
- Once 1st payment is authorized and complete, Zackdesignz will create an “Under Construction” web page which will be live under the Customer’s domain name and be viewable by the public. This page will act as a temporary landing page that briefly state the business and it’s product(s)/service(s) which also includes customer’s contact details.
- Zackdesignz will also create an admin access only environment where customer can view website development as it progresses.
- Content is to be provided by the customer which includes textual content, image, video, logo, website color scheme and other supporting media and documents.
- Please refer to section C for more details pertaining to Web Content.
- Stage 3 will ONLY begin once customer provides full website content.
- The Third Stage consists of the following phases:
- Scope Definition Phase – Zackdesignz will discuss with you details such as realistic timelines for the various phases of the project including any major landmarks, and set boundaries and achievable deadlines.
- Mapping Phase – Based on the content given in Stage 2, Zackdesignz will design a Sitemap of your website which define the relationships and links between the various web pages, videos, and other files of your website.
- Layout Phase – Based on the content given in Stage 2, Zackdesignz will design of each web page to present the content in the manner that is well received by Customer’s website visitors. This will be presented in the form of Wireframes.
- Customization Phase – As per discussed in the Quotation, Zackdesignz will indicate in the Wireframes the proposed locations of the features, functionality or widgets required.
- Design Phase –
- For Pre-designed Website Templates, Zackdesignz will implement the details as described in the Quotation
- For Customized Web Design, Zackdesignz will first discuss in detail Customer’s visual style inclusive of:
- Color – font, layout, button and etc.
- Font – family, type, weight, size and etc.
- Zackdesignz will then implement the content gathered in Stage 2 and Phase 1 to 4 and apply the visual elements and styles discussed in this phase.
- First Draft – Customer will be shown the first draft of the website for vetting and request modification or give feedback.
- Second draft of the website will be shown which includes the feedback or modification requested by Customer in Stage 3.
- Only minor modifications are allowed at this stage.
- Changing of website pre-designed template by customer at this point will incur additional charges as this will extend the development timeline.
- Finalized designed will be shown to the customer and be agreed upon before website launch.
- Once website is confirmed and approved by Customer, the final invoice will be issued.
- Website will be launched once final payment is made and authorized.
- A receipt will be issued informing of:
- successful payment
- date of website launch and commencement of One Month Full Support
- Within one month of date of website launch, Zackdesignz will provide full support for any error-correction or minor issues encountered. Template or design modification is not allowed.
- Zackdesignz makes every effort to ensure websites are designed to be viewed by the majority of visitors. Websites are designed to work with the most popular current browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge).
- Customer agrees that Zackdesignz cannot guarantee correct functionality with all browser software across different operating systems.
- Zackdesignz will not accept responsibility for web pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after the website have been launched and handed over to the customer.
- As such, Zackdesignz reserves the right to quote for any work involved in changing the website design or website code for it to work with updated browser software.
C. Web Content
- Customer will provide all content pertaining to the website
- Zackdesignz does not provide content generation service.
- Zackdesignz will only implement onto the website based on guidelines and preferences requested by the Customer as per described in the above section B:Development.
- Any content or graphical material that is provided by the Customer must be in digital form or in a form that can be easily used.
- Any content or graphical material that is provided by the Customer must also be carefully proof read by the Customer before it is handed over to Zackdesignz.
- Zackdesignz will not take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the Customer. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
- Zackdesignz reserves the right to refuse to handle any media that:
- is unlawful or inappropriate.
- contains a virus or hostile program.
- constitutes harassment, racism, violence, obscenity, harmful intent or spamming.
- constitutes a criminal offence, or infringes privacy or copyright.
- The Customer assumes sole responsibility for obtaining any and all necessary licenses, consents, authorizations and approvals necessary to lawfully use any and all intellectual property rights, including without limitation, clearance and/or consents in respect of any proposed domain name or other intellectual property rights being used by the Customers.
- All information and data stored on any server by the Customer is the property of the Customer. Zackdesignz claims no ownership and assumes no responsibility whatsoever over, in or in respect of, any Customer information or data.
- The Customer agrees that Zackdesignz may access Customer content at any time and for any reason that contributes to website development.
D. Additional Expenses
- Any additional web pages requested that is not included in the Quotation will be chargeable as this will extend the development timeline.
- Any images or photographs that customer provide should be in digital format, usually no smaller than 1024×768 pixels, with a suitable resolution that will allow them to be resized and used on screen. Traditional paper photographs requiring scanning are acceptable, however, there may be additional costs incurred due to time spent scanning and retouching the images. This depends entirely on the project and the number of images involved.
- Any images that Zackdesignz is asked to obtain from third party photographers or stock photography will be charged at an additional cost.
- Customer agrees to reimburse Zackdesignz for any additional expenses necessary for the completion of the work. Examples would be purchase of special fonts, stock photography etc. The additional expenses will be discussed with customer before first invoice.
E. Web Maintenance
- Web hosting and Domain services subscriptions are based on monthly and/or annual charges that will incur from the date of subscription.
- Customer is solely responsible for any payment for any duration to sustain web hosting service subscription without any notification from Zackdesignz.
- Web hosting maintenance features are as stipulated by the Web Hosting Service provider.
- Free One Month Full Support from Zackdesignz includes the correction of any content error in the website and minor design corrections such as alignment of any web elements or font size. The change of template or a whole page overhaul is not included in this support period.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect the following types of data:
- Website Analytics
- Customer Inquiry Details
- Customer Details through “Request For Quotation” form
- Embedded content from other websites
Website Analytics Data
Any data collected on this website relating to analytics is solely for the purpose of tracking website performance and improvement of this website.
Customer Inquiry Details
Where a prospective customer shows interest in our services and contact is made with Zackdesignz through any medium provided in this website, we collect their name and contact details which was used to get in contact with Zackdesignz.
Customer Details through “Request For Quotation” form
Where a prospective customer shows interest in our services and contact is made with Zackdesignz through the “Request For Quotation” form provided in this website, we collect details listed in the Person-to-Contact Details section of the above mentioned form. These data is necessary for reaching an agreement for our website design and related services. These data may also be used in conjunction with Website Analytics Data for the purpose of tracking website performance, improvement of this website and the business.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
Zackdesignz will ensure, by all means possible, that any data contributing to the fulfillment of our Services and Customer information remains confidential.
Zackdesignz Contact Information
Telephone: +65 87550215
Country of Operations: Singapore